Friday, December 29, 2006

Out Of Job Finally...

Hahaha.... The title of this entry sounds as if I am so so soooo happy to be jobless now... Kekeke... Of coz not!! I am just glad that I have finished serving my resignation notice in my company... oh, i meant ex-company now. Hee... Of coz not that I want to be jobless, but I'll need some time to find another one!

No more complaints about having to listen to the dumb customers of the bank and neither do I have to say things to please these idiotic people!!! Yes!! I am so glad that I have finally got myself out of it!!!

But one thing to worry now is that no income will be coming in till I find a new job, in which God knows when... Sigh...

Still pondering if I should go back into the banking line bcoz of the high salary or to move on to some other industry... Then again, although the pay is good in the banking industry... the working environment always seems to be so tense and serious... leading to lots of stress!!! Personally, I prefer to work in a fun and relax environment... but which job would be relaxing??!! Hahaa!!

I have always got this ambition to be able to work in some record companies, such as in their marketing and promo departments, working on the proposal for the launch of whichever celebrities' CDs... that would be interesting!! But I think it's not easy to get into the media and entertainment industry. =(

On the other hand, this could only be another dream job just like how I wished I could grow up to be a singer when I was younger. Only to realize that my voice sux compared to the rest of my classmates in my singing class at Lee Wei Song's School of Music.

No comments: