Monday, December 04, 2006

Entering A New Phase Of Life

I was on leave on Saturday, off on Sunday and Monday... should be happy that I am not working for 3 days but somehow I am experiencing abit of sadness inside me.

However, I don't think it is very appropriate to show it out though bcoz it's definitely a good thing that Deardear has found his full-time job. One thing bad is that he is no longer free to accompany me on every single day that I am not working now!

Today (Monday) will be his first day of work as a full-time executive... His working hours are between 1pm to 8pm on a 5-days work week but having to work on some or I think most weekends, public holiday eves and public holidays... =(

I am now entering another phase of life, in which time is needed to make myself get used to this new lifestyle - a lifestyle which has lesser time to spend with Deardear! Now this leads to the another problem that is related to my previous blog entry - If I were to continue my current job working shift hours, would I be able to meet him when both our off days do not synchronise with each other?? And if I were to quit my current job and look for an office-hour job, would he be free to accompany me on weekends since he may need to work on weekends too?? Now I am getting abit lost and dunno how to switch my lifestyle to suit his, neither could he switch his to suit mine bcoz his full-time working hours are not as flexible as his previous part-time hours.

His working hours seems quite uncertain now and I think I am getting a little affected by it bcoz I am so used to the way he always planned his part-time work schedule to suit mine all these while. How I wish both of us are actually working office hours from Monday to Friday instead... then we will not have this problem.

In any case, wish my Deardear all the best in his new job!! =)

No comments: