Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Merry Christmas!!!

Finally the day which I have been waiting for has arrived!! On Saturday, the eve of Christmas Eve, Deardear camed to my place and brought me my Christmas presents!! I didn't expect my present to be SO BIG!!!

Deardear bought me a limited edition Puma handbag from Venue Palais Renaissance, an Ed Hardy t-shirt, a Wonderwomen t-shirt from Queen's Couture and a Diesel belt!!! Altogether, there are 4 items!!!!! All wrapped up in a very big black gift box!! Hehee!! Love all the things he bought!!! Must have cost him a bomb!!! HAHAHAA!!


After opening my present, I then told Deardear to search for his present in my room!! Unfortunately, he could not find it even after opening my wardrobe!!! And the present was indeed hidden in my wardrobe!!! Kekeke!!! I bought him a Lego Enzo Ferrari and a G-Star shirt which he spotted... (Thanks to Bernard for the description of the shirt! Heee!! =P)


I thought Christmas Eve for me this year would be one that will be so bored coz my intention was actually to stay at home to countdown to Christmas Day alone as Dear was working...

I unexpectedly received a SMS message from Eileen on yesterday afternoon to ask if I wanted to join her and Kelvin to Wine Network so that I could spend the eve with my Dear as well... Thus, I agreed to go along with them.

I was hoping to let Deardear see me with curly hair when I appear at 'Wine'... I spent almost one entire hour to curl my hair before leaving the house!! Love it!! However, the curls didn't stay on for long... By the time I reached 'Wine', my effort has gone to waste. =(

Headed down to Orchard Road by cab to meet up with Eileen and Kelvin... I was then expecting a heavy jam from the Cairnhill exit of CTE all the way to Orchard. Surprisingly, the roads were not jammed and the journey was smooth.

However, it was really packed with people along Orchard Road area. I arrived at Heeren and made my way to Annex to shop for my heels... one which I have spotted few days ago. Went straight to the shop called MimiMomo@thehereen (also known as Trendy Zone at Far East Plaza) to try on the shoes!! Apparently, I spotted another pair of heels... so I ended up purchasing 2 pairs instead of 1 coz I was undecided!

After that, I went to meet Eileen and Kelvin at Paragon... And then we walked to Eileen's car which was parked at Lido. Think it took us quite some time to reach Lido as the pathway was really crowded with people. Along our way, we even bought 4 bottles of snow sprays so as to spray during the countdown at 'Wine' and 3 Santa Claus hats so that we could be special from the rest. Hahaa!! Then we headed off to Choa Chu Kang to pick Fang up and off we went to Wine Network.

Somehow I felt abit sian to see my Dear working while we were celebrating... Frankly speaking, I don't feel good to see Belinda (Dear's boss) as well... It's like her family and friends were all there at Wine Network celebrating Christmas while the other staffs must sacrifice their Christmas to run the place for her/them!! Worst thing is why a Marketing Executive's job scope will include a waiter's job such as clearing of table???!!! I'm not the only one who feels weird about this... I think if I mention this to anyone, anyone would be just as puzzled!! Shouldn't they draw a line between a waiter and a Marketing Executive??!

Sigh... But then again, Dear is always so nice that he will not mind doing all these things to help the part-timers... but on my end, I see that he has been taken advantage of his kindness by the sibei stingy boss and company!! Arrrgh!!

Anyway, here are the pics taken last night...


Picture taken from Eileen's polaroid camera!!

No comments: