Sunday, December 17, 2006

I Love Colour Lenses!!!

Have always like wearing colour contact lenses although I have perfect eyesight. Tried it several times and I always feel different after putting them on - My eyeballs definitely look bigger!! Oops!! I meant the iris area! And I felt like a live cartoon or comic character after putting on my sky blue contact lenses! Hahaa!! Can't help but to act cute and take a few snapshots of myself, pretending as if I am some kawaii Japanese gal - those you see on the photocards or photosticker machines!! =P


Okok... Don't vomit!! I know I am not some cutie pie... Too bad then, coz I simply love being a zhi lian kuang (as usual)!!

Actually my intention was to buy those with a darker blue shade but the optical shop that I went to only sells the aqua cool, sky blue and violet ones. So I chose sky blue instead. I tried on the darker blue lenses few years back, think I prefer those as they look a little more natural... Also tried the hazel brown ones before. Probably the next time I will try the grey one!

Love to see myself with coloured eyes!!! Hahaa!! But the only thing I hate about wearing them is the hassle in putting them on and taking them off... coz I hate the feeling of touching my own eyeballs!!! Eeek!! It always takes me a long time to put them on and removing them. Kekeke!!

No comments: