Sunday, September 03, 2006

We Have Officially Graduated!!

Congrats to all of us from the 30th and 31st intake of SIM-RMIT University BBBA program!! For the first time, I was dressed in a graduation gown attending my Degree Conferment & Awards Ceremony held on 1 September 2006 in the Grand Hall of SIM. Was feeling all excited to see my friends again!!! Hehee!!

As usual, I turned up almost late... hurried to the registration counter and then dashed into the changing room to change into my Harry Potter gown. Fortunately, there was this gal dressed in pink from Serangoon Broadway to help me with the dressing of the gown and the mortar board. Everything was kinda rush just before I proceed to the hall... Then I met Fang, Eileen and Tammie outside the changing room! Hehee... Good to know that Shufang was sitting beside me in the hall. =D

We were then briefed on how to go on stage to receive our certificate folder from the Chancellor... Felt funny and awkward that we actually had to bow to the Chancellor with one hand touching the rim of the mortar board before we walk towards him to receive the folder. Fang and I were abit nervous at first as we were worried that we might fall or trip on the stage... And we kept practising to touch the rim of our mortar board when we were still seated while waiting for our turn to go up the stage... HAHAA!!!

Anyway, it was soon over... After I walked down the stage to collect my cert, I felt as if I am a superstar walking on the red carpet with lotsa camera waiting to take photos of me! Kekeke!! No lah.. coz there were so many ushers standing along the path while we walked back to our seats and there were parents standing at each corner waiting to take pics of their son/daughter... so it feels as though we are the celebrities walking along the red carpet to attend the award ceremony while parents and friends are the fans and reporters mah.

Okie, here's most of the photos... I have also emailed the link to most of you guys.


Suddenly, 2 nuns appeared from nowhere... Hahaa!! Narh...

After the event, we then went to BakerzIn at One Fullerton for dinner and to Beach Cabana at East Coast Park to chill.


No comments: