Sunday, September 17, 2006

Getting Lazy to Blog...

It's been some time since my last entry... I guessed people who reads my blog must be getting bored with the same old entries that appear here everyday. However, I feel so tired to come online these days...

I've been very irritated with a few things for the last 2 weeks!!! Firstly, my work sux sux sux.... sux like hell!!! Secondly, the stupid IMF road closure has brought much inconvenience to me as I can only travel home by MRT from work! And thirdly, there seems to be some friendship issue revolving around my friends and I...

Sigh... As usual, I am complaining about my work over the same old things again and again... The job sux, the people sux and one thing for sure - THE CUSTOMERS SUX BIG TIME!!! Well well, I received a complaint letter thru email that was forwarded straight to my unit manager, who then invited me for a chat over the complaint case! Anyway, I also knew that it was coming after my call with the customer ended... as I already knew that I have said the wrong thing during my phone conversation with the customer. I was told by my manager not to take what the customer says to become personal. Then again, it was the customer's fault who made me said what I shouldn''t have said to him...

The customer actually called in to enquire on why he has an interest charge stated in his current statement when he had already paid up his last month's outstanding balance in full. However, he didn't seems to get it when I tried explaining to him that although he has made full payment for his outstanding balance, he still did not pay the interest accrued in that last month's statement... which is why the interest would then appear in this month's statement again together with the interest accrued for this month. Thus, I repeatedly told him that he needs to refer back to his previous month's statement to understand, but he simply kept telling me that he did not see any interest stated in the previous statement... furthermore, he said this: 'I cannot even see any STUPID statement sent to me last month!!'

I was then abit confused by him bcoz at first he said he did not see any interest charge stated on the previous statement, later he then said he cannot even see the previous statement sent to him... so if he doesn't even have the previous statement with him, how is it that he can tell me he did not even see any interest charge stated in that statement!!! SIAO!!

So again I prompted him for more details to find out which other statements he has on hand. Then , he started making a fuss that I am wasting his time and did not answer to his question after talking to him for 10 mins. He even said that I kept arguing with him on referring him to look at the old statement when he is asking on the current statement... Then he asked to speak to my superior and asked for my name. So I told him my name. But he did not get my name and so asked me to spell it out to him! So... I spelled my name out and asked him: 'You want my IC no.???' He then told me: 'Don't be sarcastic!! I am going to complain about you!!' and hung up the phone on me!

Hahahaa... I knew I was not supposed to say that but I was then boiling when he accused me of arguing with him but in actual fact I was just trying to explain things to him... he still took down my name and wanted to speak to my supervisor! Although my manager kept telling me that the customer is not scolding me but the bank, I think the way he accused me of arguing with him is already becoming a personal attack!! How not to take it personal?!!

FUCK YOU MR CHONG!!! THANKS FOR YOUR COMPLAINT ON MY SARCASTIC, UNHELPFUL AND UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE!!! I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU - YOU ARE NOT A MAN!!!

Really don't understand these customers!!! Don't they have any other better things to do??! They like to call in and yet say that we are wasting their time once they do not get what they want... In the first place, why call in when you do not even have the time to talk?? If you think you are right, why waste time to call in and ask? Why waste our time as well for explaining to you and then insist that we are wrong and you are right??!! Fucking irritating morons!!

Last week, I also received an email from our unit manager that my colleagues and I are obliged to serve 2 hours overtime each week with no choice of when we can stayback to do the overtime and that there's no overtime claim as well... I am scheduled to stayback on every Monday till 8pm to answer calls... Furthermore, with the IMF road closure... I have to walk to the MRT station all the way from my workplace to take the train home. By the time I reached home would be almost 10pm... Then I still need to get changed and eat my dinner... Guess what time would that be?? Sianz!!
I hate Mondays!!! Oh yah, I received that stupid complaint on Monday as well!! Wish I fall sick on every Monday!! Hehee!!

Anyway, this weekend was quite fun... Dear and I met up with Fang and Eileen on both Friday and Saturday!! We met up at Orchard on Friday after work and went shopping for awhile, then we went to Liang Seah Street to eat ma la steamboat! Yum yum! Tammie also joined us later!

As for yesterday, we went to Palawan... hoping to get some tan. However, it rained not long after Fang and Eileen arrived. Hahaa... We then proceed to the Palawan foodcourt and sat down on the bench which is just beside the pond while waiting for the rain to stop. Anyway, we ate quite alot of food at that foodcourt! Can never forget the coconut with no flesh (and water) joke from Eileen! Ahahaa!! Other than the no flesh coconut, Fang ordered the improvised version of red ruby which has brown sugar (Eileen's so called Bobby) added in it and Dear also ordered deep-fried chicken wings.

There is this luohan fish in the pond that can jump up of the water when you snap your fingers above it... Saw a lady doing that and even putting her hand into the dirty pond to sayang the fish... She even called the fish 'Boy' while playing with it. Heard her saying that she was the one who put the fish into the pond... Apparently, it seems that quite a few people, especially those working at the foodcourt know about this luohan fish, as we saw a few people putting their hand near the water surface to make it jump. One of them was my Dear who used his leg instead!! Hahaa!!

After eating at Palawan foodcourt, Eileen drove us home to bathe and also to get the car. Met them again at Tampines Mall, then we went to Beach Cabana at night for dinner. The mixed grill that we ordered was not bad... Wished we had more of the prawns!! We stayed there till quite late to chit chat once again, and Kelvin also joined us after his work. Left the place around 3am.

No comments: