Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy 26th Birthday to Me!

Wasn't very lucky on my birthday though... What a "surprise" birthday bomb I had on my birthday!!! Was being complained by some colleague in the CCSU Department for not doing my job due to some miscommunication... DAMN!!

In the first place, I was already very unwilling to go to work on my birthday, plus the sucky rainy weather spoilt my day coz I was late for work... however, the calls for the day were alright until came this supervisor at 5.30pm who suddenly showed me an email, asking me if I remember doing something to this particular customer's account on 31 July and if I know that I have not done what I was told to do to the customer's account.

Well, this complaint case was regarding a call transferred to me from the CCSU officer exactly 1 month ago. Simply, bcoz I was so suay that the call transferred from that "bitch" was routed to me and so I got into trouble!!...

It was like that... That bitch called me and told me that she had this customer on the line who needed to update her billing address in the system so that her new ATM card and 3 other credit cards could be replaced and sent to the new billing address. So when I took over to speak to the customer, I reconfirmed with the customer if she wants to update her billing address, then the customers said yes. Upon her confirmation, I went ahead to update her billing address and memo my actions into the customer's account in the system. I remembered clearly that I asked the customer: "Is there anything else??" and the customer said no. Then the call ended. So... How was I supposed to know that I had to regenerate the replacement cards when I was only told to update the address by the customer???!!! The very smart CCSU bitch then also memo into the customer's account saying that she has transferred the call to me (even stating my name) to update billing address and also to regenerate 1 ATM card and 3 credit cards for the customer after the address has been updated.

Taking into consideration that on 31 July, I was only on the job for 3 weeks... Would I know that I had to monitor the case myself to replace the cards after updating the address?!! No one ever told me lor...

Anyway, how can they expect me to remember what were the exact instructions given to me during that 1 phone call which happened 1 month ago when my job is to answer almost 30 calls per day (Means approx. 660 calls per month)... I really feel like scolding out "SIAO! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO REMEMBER???"

Bcoz of this stupid case, I had to stay back after 6pm to follow up on the case till 7.30pm, which made my day super super sianz... And I din even have time to reply to those who sent me their sms greetings... Sorry for the super late replies!!

Luckily, Dear went to collect the car from my brother and so he came to fetch me after work!! Hehee!! Felt so bad that I made him waited for me for 1.5 hours coz of the stupid follow-up to be done.

Everything seems so carefree from the moment I met Dear! Had a surprise from him... Ta da!!


This is what I call a surprise birthday gift... A Gucci wallet!! Hehee!! Although it's not the handbag that I told Kelvin to hint to my Dear, still I must say thanks to him for starting the trend!! Ahahaa!!

Deardear, THANKS for the present and the card with your super BIG heart on it!! Hoooooo!! Hahaa!! Love them both!!! Muacks!!! =D

Went to Corduroy and Finch yesterday to celebrate with the gang! Also had a surprise from them!!...

A watch from DKNY... just what I needed to match my office attire!! And Dear kept making me think that they would be getting me the belt which I had spotted from Topshop... Heee... =P

THANKS to Shufang, Eileen, Kelvin, Damone, Meiye, Peter, Tammie, Kevin and Gena for the watch!!

Here are the pics taken at Corduroy and Finch...

No comments: