Monday, September 25, 2006

Is It Time To Submit My Resignation Again?

I've just received my work schedule for October recently, found out that I'm going to start my shift work next month. SUPER SIANZ!!!

The working hours that were scheduled for me SUX!!! Not a single shift from 9am to 6pm, neither is there any weekend off for the whole month of October!!! WTF!!! Yes... I ought to know that shift work is like that when I accepted the job... BUT never did I expect them to schedule me in this way!! What is this?? Why is it that I see others with 3 to 4 times weekend off for the whole month and with 9am to 6pm shifts, but none of these was planned for me?? WHY?? IT'S SO UNFAIR!!!

Another thing I am pissed at is that I am only put on 2 different shift hours - 2pm to 11pm and 5pm to 1am, with a majority on 2pm to 11pm. Heard from my other colleagues that it is most not worth to work from 2pm to 11pm bcoz we cannot claim for cab fare. It's the worst shift hours among all coz we have to work till so late yet rush to take a bus home! What if we have to stay back to do follow-ups??! What if our last call at 10.55pm or 11pm is from a nasty or long-winded customer??! Sad to say, I think the management will only say: "WHY SHOULD WE CARE? THAT'S YOUR OWN PROBLEM!!..."

I really have the urge to quit my job after seeing my schedule... Already started sending out resumes and searching for other jobs. I swear I will not take on position that requires shift work again!!

Sianz, all my weekends are burnt for October. Cannot meet Dear on weekends already... Gonna miss Shufang's birthday celebration and Meifang's wedding dinner too... Super duper low morale now... KILL ME PLEASE!!! =S

No comments: