Saturday, September 23, 2006

Say Goodbye to Blonde, Hello to Black!!

My nose was running like a tap on last Sunday night... somehow my cold caused me to have headache as well... Thus, the very first thing I thought of was to take MC on Monday! I'll never miss the opportunity to be on medical leave coz like I say, work sux!!

Anyway, I felt much better on Monday itself but took MC for the sick of taking only... Hahaa!! Have been thinking to dye my hair black all these while, however I was afraid that the outcome might turn out to make me look very dull. But anyway, I have already bought the hair dye from Watson since last Tuesday and left it at home till Monday... I decided to use it.

The process was faster than I thought... It took me about 2 hours to go thru the whole colouring plus washing process... Fast but messy though! My toilet wall and floor was then stained with drops of black hair dye. When I shampooed my hair then, the foam was dark purplish in colour!!

Well, seeing the results of dyeing my hair back to the blue-black colour... I think my hair looks like a wig to me... It's so black that I can't help but to think that my hair looks artificial! Hahaa... Or maybe I am just not used to seeing myself in black hair.


I think the last time I had black hair was when I was still in secondary skool. Eversince after taking my 'O' Levels, I went to dye my hair to copper brown and have never stop dyeing or highlighting my hair till now... I have not seen myself in black hair for the past 9 years!!!

Now that my hair is black, I think I look dull and old like an aunty in my office attire... I simply do not know how to match my office attire clothings so as not to make myself look so dull with my black hair now... How I wish that I can wear my casual clothings to work everyday, especially my 3/4 slacks! Sigh...

No comments: