Friday, July 14, 2006

Sickening!!! Why Me???!!!

My colleagues and I had a phototaking session after work today in our training room and we were told that these photos would be used to make into posters in our call centre platform area. Since it was past 6pm, our knock-off time, C and I initially wanted to make a move first as we were not even enthusiastic about the photo shoot at all... Well, from what we thought about the main intention of this photo shoot was to take pictures of one of our guy colleagues, who is the only guy from my training batch and also a model. In other words, the rest of us are just acting as extras!!

Just when we were about to leave the room before the phototaking takes place, our other colleagues (those who are the very onz type) insisted that we should stay to get things done so that it will be easier for the person-in-charge. Thus, C and I agreed to stay on for awhile to get it over and done with... In fact, the reason I stayed was also to avoid the rest from saying that the 2 of us have no intergrity by leaving first.

But during the shoot, we were told to do stupid actions... such as to run from the back of the training room towards an ACD phone connected to a headset that was placed on a table at the front of the room, and then we are supposed to pretend that we are all pushing and squeezing to reach for that one headset!! Stupid lor!!! That made us look damn dumb in the pics la!!!

That's not all!!! The person-in-charge wanted people who were wearing colourful tops to be in the photos that she was going to take. Then I was unfortunately picked by her to take an individual pic by myself just bcoz I was wearing my green Nike jacket, which she claimed to be something colourful... Damn! Sibei suay lor!!! I really regretted not leaving earlier manz!!

When it was my turn to take the individual shot, I was told to look at the headset lovingly as if I'm in so love wif it (SIAO!!!) then she said that she will take a pic of me looking at the headset!! WTF!! I was already very du lan to be chosen to take the individual shot, now she still wants me to take this kind of stupid photo with such a idiotic face expression!!!

During my first 2 attempts, I kept giving a wrong expression when I looked at the headset. During my 1st attempt, she told me that I looked at the headset as if it's an alien (Of coz la! I was so du lan at that time, how to expect me to give a loving expression?! Furthermore, how can I fall in love with that stupid headset??! It's totally impossible!!!). As for my 2nd attempt, she told me that I look very unhappy to be in love with the headset, which is true... Then during the 3rd attempt, I tried again by giving a fake smile while looking at the headset (Think this time I looked like an idiot instead!). But she decided to take the 3rd shot as it is. I really hope that she does not use it for the poster!!! If not I will go crazy!!! I cannot imagine if she really uses it to be made into posters that will be put up everywhere in the call centre!!! I will need to dig a hole to hide my face lor!!!! ARRRRRRGH!!!

After my individual shot, I was even more du lan coz I think I look damn ugly and stupid in the photo!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO IRRITATED now even when I think back about it!!! Damn!!! :S

No comments: