Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Oops!! I Did It Again...

Think I said something wrong again which resulted in some misunderstanding between us... I really did not mean to stress him once again. What happened earlier was solely to voice out my views to him on why I think he should not always plan his work schedules on Fridays, without the intention to stress him to go out with me...

Yes, I admit that I certainly do not like him to work on Fridays and Saturdays, but I was just trying to convey the message to him that probably he could plan it in a way that he works on some Fridays instead of all Fridays, so that I could spent some time with him on those Fridays that he is not working too (especially during those weeks that I do not have to work on a Saturday)... I really really did not mean to say things that made him unhappy or that I strictly do not allow him to work on Fridays.

In fact, I was not even angry about him working on next Friday but was juz making a "fuss" due to my usual complain queen behaviour... Probably it was my tone of voice which made him think that I was unhappy over the matter... but truly, I was not angry at all though I sounded like I was very sianz (more of sianz of my job)...

Anyway, it was only when he walked in front me alone while we were walking to Wheelock then I realized that he seems to be angry with me for being unhappy about him working on next Friday...

When I asked, he indeed admitted that he is angry with me for not being understanding enough towards him, due to the fact that he needs to work in order to earn enough for us to spend when we go out. I dunno why but when I heard this, I started thinking alot... and eventually became quite vexed too... Maybe due to the way he perceived me as not being understanding enough, or maybe I was thinking of the way he perceived me as selfish, or maybe I worried on the fact that I am currently working full-time while he is working part-time may eventually become an issue for us. I began to think alot, which made me felt very confused and dunno what to say when we were in the cab on our way to my house ...

We remained silent all the way till he walked me to my door step. Then I even entered my house without giving him my usual goodbye kiss or even saying goodbye...

As I walked to my room, I immediately felt like crying but yet I managed to control my tears this time as my mum was in the living room... As usual, I then ran to the window in my bro's room to look at him while he walks to the bus-stop...

Till now, we have not talked... neither is there a phone call to each other... I dunno if I should call him now... I hate this feeling!!! Damn, I am supposed to sleep by now but my mind simply cannot... I do not want to go thru this cold war... If saying sorry would help... I hope he reads this.

I'm sorry, Dear... =(

No comments: