Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dancing Diva In The House

Hehee... I went to catch a glimpse of Jolin at her autograph session held in Marina Square on last Thursday after my work. This is my second time seeing her. The last time was at Funan. Too bad, I did not bring her CD album with me that day, so I did not have the chance to go on stage to get a closer look at her. Furthermore, Dear and I were standing somewhere at the back of the stage, so most of the time we only got to see her butt. Hahaa...

She sung 2 songs that day... Wu Niang and Ma De Li Bu Si Yi. One of her dancers looked disgusting!! Abit like ah gua!! =P Anyway, I managed to film her singing the second song using my digital cam but she only turned to face the back once. And all my photos turned out to be blurred. =S

Well, here is the video... (I know it sucks, but mai hiam ok... I already said that we were standing at the back of the stage, so what more do you expect??! Kekeke!!) =P


No comments: