Tuesday, July 25, 2006

On MC Today...

I have been too tired to come online to blog these days... Finally have time for some entries today coz I am on sick leave... Hehee...

Went to see a doc just now and told him that I was down with serious migraine yesterday and today, but last nite was worst becoz I vomitted some foamy stuff... Not sure if it's becoz I ate too little during lunch yesterday. After telling the doc my problem, he said that i must be too tired and did not rest enough, which I think it is quite true... kekeke...

I have been getting neck and shoulder aches these days, especially after work. Furthermore, I guessed I have not enough sleep over the last one week, partly due to the stress from work and also due to too much play over the weekend. But it was satisfying bcoz I got to see Deardear on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!! =D

Well, we went to watch 'Nacho Libre' on last Friday night. It was a super lame show though... but I like that skinny guy who always screams at a high pitch of his voice!! And there's also a part on "OoXxOXoXXx" written in a love letter... Now then I know that "O" means big hug, "X" means big kiss, "o" means small hug and "x" means small kiss... After the movie, we went to Starbucks at Suntec Convention to eat our favourite Strawberry Indulgence and Tiramisu cake.


Then on Saturday, Dear and I actually planned to go to Sunset Bay for a tan... Unfortunately, the weather sucks!! So we met up with Bernard, Andrew, Kevin and Gena for dinner and to go watch a movie. We watched another weird show... 'How Much Do You Love Me?"... It's a RA show in French. Hmm... I do not really understand some of the scenes... but certain parts were quite funny too. After movie, we then drove to Siglap and ordered some finger food at Liquid Kitchen. It was freaking cold inside but I like the ambience there except for the smell of cigarettes!!! And after chilling, Dear then sent Kevin and Gena home and the both of us then went to East Coast Park to have a short walk alone... so romantic huh!! Kekeke... =P


Ok, so the plan on Sunday was to play tennis. Good thing that it did not rain. So Dear and I had lunch at the KPT near my house and then off we went to meet Fang and Kevin at St. Wilfrid Sports Complex around 1 plus. Finally I had the chance to wear my new tennis attire!! Hehee... But still my tennis sucks!! Hahaaa!! Well, like Dear always says..."It's the style that matters!!" Hee...

So that was how I spent my last weekend... Sigh... Need to work on this coming Saturday again... Sianz!!! =(

No comments: