Friday, January 12, 2007

Searching For Changes...

I've been so bored staying at home for the last few days due to the cold and rainy weather. Situations at home seems to be turning bad... my dad was down with shingles since Monday, and the doctor said that it will take up to weeks for recovery... Thus, he will be on MC during this recovery period bcoz shingles are contagious, similar to chickenpox!! In fact, shingles seem to be the second stage of chickenpox.

At first, I was kinda frightened that I might get it too... but luckily I have gotten chickenpox before, and according to info found on the net, only those who have not ever gotten chickenpox have the risk of getting it... which means Dear would unable to come to my place during this period coz he has not got chickenpox before!

I was so bored that I was surfing some of my cousins and friends' friendster account to look at their photos... Some of them brought back good memories, some bad and some gave me inspiration for changes...

Looking at my cousin Stephanie's photos, I realized how much older I have become... No longer the young, fun and trendy teenager that I used to be, as I see the younger me in the present her!! Sad manz!! Which makes me realize that I should try to be more matured now! I will try but then again, I have a naive thinking... So I guessed that would be quite hard for me! The first thing for change was to delete away all the kiddish designs in my friendster account!

Looking at Joreen's photos, reminded me of the days which we did our school assignments together during our uni days. From quite close friends during our first semester to purely project mates in our last semester and now - acquaintances... Seeing pictures of her with Devi really makes me wonder what was it that made them became so close with each other and as for me, I drifted apart from them after the first semester... mixing with a different clique.

However, I do envy her for being able to find a really close friend in uni coz sometimes I wish that I have a really close girl friend too! Especially during those times when Dear is not free to accompany me...

Well, looking at my own pictures also made me realized that my life seems so bored... Friends who appeared in my photos are always the same few people, which tells that I am someone who does not have many friends... Maybe it's time for me to do some self-reflection?? Hahaa! =P

Anyway, I am also thinking about changing my hairstyle... Have been thinking if I should highlight it, curl it or simply cut it short! Hehee... Cutting it short will definitely be the last choice. But I am kinda sick of my straight long hair... I need a change!

No comments: