Saturday, January 06, 2007

What A Boring New Year...

This is my first entry in year 2007! Well well, nothing much to blog about though as I spent New Year's Eve staying at home watching the countdown programmes on Channel 5 and TVBS. Was switching between these 2 TV channels alternately within every 5-10 mins... Hoping to watch Jolin on TVBS yet not wanting to miss the Singapore countdown on Channel 5!! Hehee...

Was feeling kinda lonely and bored as Dear had to work on that night and there was no one else who asked me out for new year's celebration... I think bcoz I do not have many friends... So sad... Really hated such a feeling!! Such lonely feeling always reminds me of those days when I don't have a boyfriend!!! I used to think that life would be different after having a boyfriend, at least I have someone to celebrate such festive seasons with me... BUT, I was wrong. My last boyfriend didn't even care about celebrating such occasions... I thought that was bad enough!! Now... my current boyfriend has to sacrifice his time for work on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve!!!

I know I have been complaining about Dear having to work on such days before Christmas until now that it has even past New Year's Day for 1 week... Reason being that I am still very unsatisfied about that! There's one other thing that I am also angry about but not sure if I should mention it here!... But since this is my space, I shall not care about how others feel after reading... Those who are unhappy can simply leave this page!

Eventhough New Year's Eve has passed for 1 week, I am still unhappy about Gena (Kevin's gf) asking Kevin to go on off on New Year's Eve!! Coz when Kevin is off, my Dear has to work!!! And when Dear has to work, I cannot spent my time with him!!! One thing I wanna say is... This is so unfair!! Why didn't I request for Dear to go on off first?? Sigh... I can only blame it on their stupid company that came up with the rule that only either one of them are allowed to go on off on the same day!! But since there's nothing much I can do about it... At many a times, I would still blame it on Gena for requesting for Kevin to go on off in the first place!! Another thing is that I hope my Dear would not always be so nice to grant others their request man!!! Coz I am not as nice as my Dear!! Hahaa!! =P

Probably I shouldn't blame things in her but put yourself in my shoes, would you not be envious and at the same time jealous of her that her boyfriend was off to celebrate New Year's Eve with her while your boyfriend has to work instead and could not celebrate the occasion with you???

Gena, have you thought about this if the person on off that day was my Dear instead of your boyfriend?? Would you be happy?? This is not meant to pick a quarrel or what, but rather to let you know how I was feeling that day.

That whole night I was thinking about what my other friends were doing... Were they partying at some of the countdown locations?? I was on MSN that night and saw only few people online... 2 of them were Bernard and Andrew - the other 2 victims who suffered from boredom due to the reason that my Dear had to work, causing us (especially me) not to have any activity that night! Wasted my night away...

I still remember on last year's New Year's Eve, Dear and I were with Fang, Mark Leong, Christine, Kevin and Gena at Serangoon Garden's Ice Cube Cafe playing the mafia game. Too bad the recent steamboat gathering which was supposed to be held at Fang's house was cancelled at last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. Really hope that we could have a gathering soon!! I guessed the next time might be during CNY?

Oh yah, being KS, I would like Dear to request his off day on Valentine's Day first!! Can??

p/s: My apology if this entry has made the person concerned feels uncomfortable. Like I said, this is my space... I say what I like!! Hmmph! Bleh!

No comments: