Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back To My Previous Department...

I have not blogged for so long... this is bcoz I was in a shitty situation after transferring to the new department. Many things has happened and I did not have the mood to blog during that period of time. Anyway in short, there were many miscommunications on my transfer and I only found out about them after I have been transferred to the new department.

Actually I did blogged about what happened since my first day reporting to the new department. However, I decided not to publish it bcoz I needed to be discreet about it. Anyway, time was needed to rectify things and these problems have been solved now. After being on loan for 3 weeks instead of permanently being transferred to the new department, I am currently back to my former position, former department.

Quite silly right? Choosing to transfer out, yet in the end I still chose to return to what I was previously doing. At least I learnt to appreciate what I am doing now.

I thank God for answering to my prayer. And I thank my Deardear for praying for me too. I am really so glad to be back in my former department which gives me a better sense of belonging at work! =)

No comments: