Sunday, March 22, 2009

Singapore Entertainment Awards 2009


This entry is kinda outdated already... Anyway, about 3 weeks back, Fang and I attended the Singapore Entertainment Awards (新加坡e乐大赏) held at the Marina Floating Platform Grandstand as Fang has got free tickets from her company!!

The awards night wasn't very exciting... It was kinda boring throughout only until the last 15-20mins when the 'small pig' (Xiaozhu) performed. The seats were so uncomfortable especially for people with no backbone like me will find it very tiring to sit straight for the whole 3 hours as there is nothing behind the seat to lean on. Hehee... I sat until my buttock was aching. Furthermore, we were seated quite far from the stage, we could not even see the face of the singers on stage... and most of the time I was looking at the projector screen.

Well, I think most people didn't get enough of Mr. Pig's performance. I wanted to watch him perform more, but he only sang 2 songs. But then again, it is still better than nothing. Thanks to Fang for asking me to go with her.

Besides Xiaozhu, there were also other celebrities like Raymond Lam, JJ Lin, Joi Chua, Derrick Ho, Kaira Gong, Stefanie Sun, Energy and Olivia Ong, etc.

Hated the performance by Royston Tan bcoz of the '881 ah yo ah yo' song that he sang... that song made the awards night like a getai, so low-class!! I wonder how will the Taiwanese celebrities think of that performance?? Yucks!!







No comments: