Sunday, March 22, 2009

M.A.C Hello Kitty Cosmetics

As a Hello Kitty fan, how can I not know about the Hello Kitty range of cosmetics from M.A.C?? Hehee... every Hello Kitty lover will love this... but I would say not everyone will like the cosmetic but it is the packaging that will make people tempted to buy their cosmetic.

As for myself, I used to buy my lipstick from M.A.C and this is really the only item I have bought from them... coz other than my lipstick, I only use cosmetics from I Nuovi and Loreal. And so I only bought the lipstick from this Hello Kitty range. I don't think their lipstick is good coz many people find the texture too dry. As for me, I will apply a layer of lipgloss before I put on their lipstick. I like it bcoz of their shades.

And the following is one of the colours that I have bought. In fact, I bought 2 lipsticks from M.A.C. One of them is shown below - a very girly pinkish colour (Fashion Mews), the other one is of a nude beigh colour (Fresh Brew) that will make myself look very pale...

Anyway, I am so angry with that stupid male salesperson from M.A.C Vivocity! I told him that I wanted the 2 shades of colours which was chosen from the Hello Kitty range. At first he told me that there are stocks for the 2 colours and then he went to take the stocks from the M.A.C store. When I proceeded to the cashier in the store, he then showed me the 2 lipsticks to ensure that the colours are correct. So I asked why is one of them is not with the Hello Kitty packaging? He told me that the beigh one with the Hello Kitty packaging is out of stock. So he took the one with the normal M.A.C packaging... And so I asked him - How about in other outlets? He then said all the outlets does not have stock for it anymore coz Hello Kitty range is only limited at Tangs M.A.C.

So I proceeded to make my payment for the 2 lipsticks since I like both the colours and there are already no more stock for the beigh one with the Hello Kitty packaging... After I have made my payment, I asked one of the female cashiers just to reconfirm again - Since this range is limited, does it mean that once items are sold out, there will not be anymore stocks left in Singapore?? Guess what, the female cashier said the new stocks will be in at Tangs Orchard M.A.C. roadshow on the following Friday!! What the @#$%!!! It was too late... coz that stupid salesman has already cheated me to buy the other colour that does not have the Hello Kitty packaging! I was so pissed off!!! >.<

No comments: