Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jolin's New Album - Butterfly

Deardear, I want to tell you "I don't want a boyfriend, I need a real man!!" Ahahaa... Juz kidding lah! This is part of the lyrics in one of Jolin's new song...


Jolin has changed her record company to Warner Music and her new album will be out real soon on 27 March 2009!! Hmm... I was searching for her new song on Youtube and I found this new music video. The song is called 大丈夫. I think the male singer in the video looks alot like Wilber Pan... At first I thought he is Wilber, however he is not, coz this guy is called Nick! I still cannot find the difference in their looks, even he sounds like him... Maybe he is Wilber's long lost brother... Kekeke... =P

Anyway, here's a preview of 3 songs that will be in Jolin's new album called Butterfly. Hope you all will like it!



No comments: