Sunday, October 28, 2007

Facebook

I think Facebook is becoming the next 'in' thing now compared to Friendster! Friendster has somehow became boring bcoz it only allows users to add their friends and to send testimonials, or now known as comments.

Facebook is not just about adding friends and writing comments... In fact, it is now getting popular bcoz of the wide varieties of applications provided for users to add and modify their profile page and also to use these applications to interact with their friends online in the form of messaging, playing games, 'poking' one another, comparing and analysing each other's personalities, buying and sending one another virtual gifts.

Initially, I thought Facebook was just like another Friendster or Multiply website, so I was reluctant to sign up when I first received the invitations by my friends. Then again, I signed it up all of a sudden. Hahaa! I guessed I must be too bored or probably bcoz I heard that it is different from Friendster. Now I am like addicted to it, just like how I was so addicted to Friendster years ago!

Anyway, if you are my friend who owns a Facebook account, remember to add me in your friends list and send me many many gifts... Hahaaa!! =P For those who have not signed it up, what are you waiting for??? Oh no, I sound like I am working for Facebook... Maybe they should pay me some advertising fee!

No comments: