Friday, May 18, 2007

Hey, I Attract Weirdos... =S

It's Friday again!! Yeah!! Gonna meet up with Vanessa for karaoke again!! We'll be going to KBox CineLeisure tomorrow after she knocks off from work... Gonna have our dinner there as well - KBuffet! Oops! That reminds me... I forgot to call up to book a room for tomorrow... =P

Anyway, tomorrow I have another marketing job interview to attend in the afternoon... I just hope it's not going to be another false hope for me.

Well, just an update about last Friday... Tammie, Fang and I actually went clubbing at MOS last week!! Tammie had to leave earlier coz her bf went to fetch her, so only Fang and I stayed later. This is my first time clubbing with only 1 friend, but I still enjoyed it! Maybe bcoz I prefer dancing to R&B and hip-hop music, same as Fang! Too bad Eileen did not join us...

There was this group of teenagers dancing next to us! There were a few gals who danced until very hiong and I think they danced very well! There were 2 of them who are quite chio... Caught this guy sitting at the table next to them kept staring at one of them... Very suay, this same guy all of a sudden approached me and offered to buy me a drink!! I don't know how to react and I hate it when guys approach me in the club... so I told him a straight NO! But he persuaded me and even asked me to help him, which I don't know to help him for what... In the end, I still rejected him! He then gave me a stare as if I owe it to him and walked back to his table! Just felt like laughing after that coz he made himself paiseh bah... And later Fang told me that he went to approach that chio gal who he kept staring at previously! Don't understand and cannot stand this kind of guys!! Fucking desperate is it??!

Later some ang moh guy who seemed to be drunk walked past and put his arm around my waist... gave me a shock!! I faster use my hand to shake his hand off!! Sibei suay!!

That's not all... Like Fang said, I seem to attract many weirdos!! Not long after, while I was taking a rest and just standing there chatting with Fang, suddenly came this black guy (as in nigga) who reached out his hand to me as if he wants to shake my hand... My first reaction was to slap his hand... I don't know why but I thought he wanted to do the type of hand sign which Dear always do with his colleagues at Wine Network... Those brother-brother handshake lah... But then that nigga took my hand and started bouncing to the music while I was just standing there looking at him, still trying to figure out what he is trying to do... After that, I took away my hand and he also walked away!! Kekekeke... so silly! Fang said that maybe he wanted to dance with me... Hahaaa!! Too bad then... Tough luck!

"You could see me, you can't squeeze me, I ain't easy, I ain't sleazy, I got reasons why I tease them, boys just come and go like seasons, I'm PERSISTAN(T)!... but I ain't promiscuous and if you were suspicious, all that shit is fictitious..." - Fergalicious.

Oh yah, I hate that group of ah thiongs who took over our territory using their 'act ignorant' and 'treat others as invisible' skills!! One of them reminds me of our weird lecturemate - Sky!

No comments: