Friday, August 11, 2006

My Unlucky Day!!!

Was damn suay at work today... only answered up to 19 calls today!!! That's soo sooo soooo damn few calls lah!!! This amount of calls was the record I made during my first week on the platform... By now, I am supposed to be able to answer almost 30 calls or more. Not to imagine that our call centre target is to meet 12 calls per hour!! Duhh...

It's all those stupid customers' fault!!! You guys ought to believe that the calls I took todays were 70% complain calls. First time having to handle all complaint calls continuously in a row... wasting my time and my supervisor's time! Almost all the calls I had to seek my supervisor help in order to solve the problems. Felt so bad for having to disturb her all day long... she was even scolded by a few of the customers when she took over my calls. =(

Today was the first time I was so angry and irritated after 3 consecutive difficult customers that I scolded "FUCK YOU LAH!!!" after the call. How I wished that I could scold those bloody customers upfront during the call, especially those who posed to be so damn fcuking difficult to me and my supervisor!! Just bcoz they keep their money in our bank or they uses our credit cards then they thought that they are so damn rich... and just bcoz they thought that they are so damn rich so we must service to their requests as if they are the king/queen to us!! Fcuk fcuk fcuk!!! In actual fact, they are just a bunch of fcuking ignorant and brainless idi-ots!! Well, these customers can scold me or complain about me all they want... Go ahead... I'm not scared... The most I lost my job... But God knows who is in the wrong.

The reason that I was so irritated just now is bcoz I really hate customers who ask for my name (worst would be asking for my surname as well) when they do not get their request granted... One specific case was that there's this chinese-speaking customer who was referred to me from one of the branch to enquire about his daughter's credit card statement. One thing for sure is that we are not allowed to review any info to a non-cardholder of the account. Thus, I tried to help by asking if I could call his daughter to go through the standard verification procedures first. And he told me that his daughter is now in the States... but he went on to tell me to go ahead and call her if I insist bcoz in any way, his daughter will be sleeping at that time (considering the time difference between both countries). Then he told me to call her at night around 10-11pm if I really need to call her. At the same time, he kept making noise about me making things so complicated when I could just tell him the information he wanted to check straightaway. But in actual fact, of coz I still cannot review anything. Here I am already abit pissed by his attitude.

So this time, I tried to answer his query by telling him to provide me with the details of what he sees on the statement (in this case I will not be disclosing any details from the cardholder's account since the info is provided by the caller instead). Then... he started to tell me that he saw this 'opening maiden' on the statement which he does not understand why our bank is charging his daughter. HMMMMM... WHAT DO YOU THINK IS AN 'OPENING MAIDEN' HUH??? I did not get what he meant as I did not see any transaction called 'opening maiden' in the statement that I saw on screen... So I repeatedly prompted him for more details but he just kept telling me that it's an 'opening maiden' which I didn't understand!!! So I told him that I do not understand what is an 'opening maiden'... And he got agitated that I kept asking him so many things yet I still din understand... So he started scolding me that I have been wasting his time for not answering his question to the point... The next few phrases got me all heated up manz!!!!!!

The conversation went something like this...



Stupid sickening idiot spoilt my day!!! Hope he gets his retribution!!! If he's gonna complain about me... Hahaa... May the force be with me then!! =( Anyway, I later realised that the 'opening maiden' he was talking about is actually referring to the opening balance on the statement! Duhh!!!!

Another difficult customer called in saying that she and her husband would like to apply for one of the credit cards but they do not want to go thru the hassle to fill up the application forms!! Come on lor! Fill 2 forms will die meh??? Just to save the hassle for them, it took me about an hour to explain to the customers, to consult my supervisor as well as to follow-up with the respective people from the other departments, just to save customers' trouble in filling up 2 simple forms which can be completed within 5mins. Fcuk up!!!

Another customer called in and started to kao bei kao bu about the previous customer service officer, saying that he did not follow-up with him as promised previously. Then he just went on and on repeating that our service is bad as he was being "ding dong around" (these 3 words were used by the customer... find it quite funny though!! Kekeke!!) but nobody get back to him on the matter. And he started flaring up not giving me a chance to talk or ask him what happened. To me, I just entered the picture without knowing the head and tail of the customer's dispute, yet the customer did not want to explain the story to me but kept asking me to check the records... Then again, I only saw a few lines stated in the system which doesn't tell me in detail what the customer's dispute was about.

So I tried to prompt him for what actually happened previously coz now I will be handling his case but needs to know the details of his previous dispute, he then started repeating that he is very dissatisfied with the previous customer service officer's attitude for not following-up with him... blah blah blah!!! So when I had to chance to interrupt, I told him that I will be able to check for him on the outcome of his dispute but I need to know the details of the dispute and will need to call him back later or put him on hold while I check. But the thing now is that he does not even want to give me time to check... and demanded for me to tell him the outcome immediately!! Siao!!

Eventually I was able to convince him that I will call him back after checking and will give him a reply by 4.30pm. And found out that his dispute was actually over some card insurance which he signed up for but claimed that he did not know the insurance policy that he actually signed up for yet he signed it up blindly, thus he has previously requested for a cancellation of the insurance policy and a refund but has no update on the status. After the call ended with customer, I immediately consulted my supervisor for help. She then helped me to call the insurance company... she sort of helped me handled the case by calling the customer too... And the customer also scolded her... =( Luckily, the insurance company said that they will try to settle the matter with the customer over their end.

My story of 3 nasty customers can already make 1 of my blog entries so long... I think if I were to type in all the nasty phonecall scenarios that happened today, u guys reading will fall asleep... Hehee... Or maybe some of you has already fell asleep... Keke!

No comments: