Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Finally On Bank Training Now

After our long awaited days on the platform, Charmaine and I have finally started our bank training yesterday!!

In fact, we were previously told that the training will start from 14th to 25th August. To our disappointment, only when we arrived at work on Monday (14th August), one of our superiors then told Charmaine that there is no training on that day, instead it will only start on Tuesday. Well, she conveniently forgot about informing us about the change in training dates!! What the ....?!!

Anyway, since training started yesterday... I would say that I am very glad to be in this training group!! A reason being that one of the trainees is actually my ex-classmates from my primary school - Debbie. Thus, I feel quite comfortable to be training together with her! Furthermore, this batch of CPOs clique better with Charmaine and I as they are also Chinese-speaking and of the same frequency as us. All siao siao one!! Hahaa!! Not to mention the CPOs... even our trainer (who is one of the shift-team supervisors) also clique with all of us very well!! Hehee... I think the way that she chit-chats with us, be it during training, lunch or just tea/toilet breaks, she really makes me feel so at ease as if she is just like one of us!!

Frankly speaking, I am starting to wake up later and later each morning to go to work these days... Feeling very sianz of work now!! But one thing I know for sure is that I am starting to appreciate my UM for putting Charmaine and me into this training batch. Besides that, I definitely find this trainer more patient and willing to train us compared to our previous trainer on credit card products. This time, I will not hold back to ask questions even when I am in doubt.

Sometimes I thought to myself during training: We seems to be spending more time talking about other interesting topics rather than on our training topics. Hahaa!! And I think it seems that we are taking alot of breaks in between our training... Apart from toilet and tea breaks, I think very often we also tend to sidetrack to some gossips or other common topics and then spend about 15-20mins chit-chatting on them, which most of the time eats into our training time!! By right, I seriously think that this should not be happening!! But... by left, I think this is why I am enjoying training now!!! Kekekeke.... =P

Well, I failed my first test on banking today... As usual lah! Sigh... I am always one of the lousier ones... Fortunately our trainer is nice and smart enough to give us a re-test on the spot by instantly coming up with another 2 questions for those who failed, while those who passed treated the 2 questions as practice exercises! I think my trainer also wants to let everyone pass so as to get it over and done with bah...

I got 77% for the test (only 80% or more then considered as pass), while my re-test scored 95%!! But I think the re-test is much easier as there's only 2 questions to do, while the actual test has got 10 questions in total.

I pray that I can get one-time pass for all my tests. Please please please!!... Please grant me luck, intelligence and knowledge to do the upcoming tests well!!... =D

No comments: