Sunday, May 07, 2006

MTV Asia Awards 2006

It's another boring Sunday... Was meddling with my TV remote, dunno which channel to watch... Then it happened that I switched to the MTV Channel and saw the MTV Asia Awards Bangkok 2006 juz now... All thanks to Starhub Cable Vision! Hahaa!

Yeah!! I guessed there should be Jolin's appearance... And I was correct!

Apparently, Lee Hom was one of the hosts. There was one part which he tried to interact with the audiences... so he said something like that: "When I say 'Bank', you say 'Kok' alright??"... then he repeated it a few times so that the audiences could say the word "Kok" after he says the word "Bank"... Then it goes like that...

Lee Hom: "Ehh, when I say 'Bank', you say 'Kok'!"... "When I say 'Bank', you say 'Kok'!"...
Lee Hom: "Ehh, Bank!"
Audiences: "Kok!"
Lee Hom: "Bank!"
Audiences: "Kok!"
Lee Hom: "Bank!"
Audiences: "Kok!"
Lee Hom: "Bank!"
Audiences: "Kok!"

While they were saying it halfway, my brother and I have already burst out laughing!!! Don't you think that it sounds obscene??! Ahahahaaa!!! OMG... And they said it so many times! Kekeke!! =P

Ok, so Jolin won the Style Award and performed her new song "Dancing Diva" from her unreleased album. Her new dance moves were so COOOOOL!!! She danced with the gym ball and ribbon... And I think her every move is perfect! She can be the most stylish gymnast in Asia! Hahaa... Check out her performance!



No comments: