Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The 2 Words which I Said Most Today... "I Cannot"!!

Deardear and I went rollerblading today at my block's void-deck. I felt so unstable immediately with those rollerblades on. I realized I was like a kuku robot... my body was so stiff and my legs so inflexible!!! Seems like I just could not get used to bending my knees so as to balance myself. But at least it is a good thing that I could still move around wearing those rollerblades. Hehee!! But... I still dunno how to stop!!! The only way for me to stop was to hold onto something to make myself stop. =P

I also have the tendency to grab onto any wall or pillar that is near me... And I also hate the obstacles that are found within the route I am rollerblading on... Such obstacles include drains, curbs, slopes, uneven floorings and even things like cigarette butt, used tissue paper and litters thrown by others. Hahahaa!! Such things simply irritates me as it might obstruct my way while rollerblading!!! Even if they don't, I would still think that they increases the possibility of me tripping over them... I dunno why but I just have this mentality. Hehee! And the tendency is that I will avoid going near these things.

Well, I wonder when can I blade like Dear... but to me, it seems like I will never be able to do so! Hahaa!! Whenever Dear told me to try something different, I will just say "I cannot!!". But anyway, I think the u-turn which I was learning today is cool but I almost fell just now. Luckily Deardear held on to me. Heee...

Probably I am just not born to be good at rollerblading, cycling and driving... It is either due to my phobia of speed or bcoz I have got some coordination problems!!

No comments: