Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Black or Gold Puma??

Went to the Royal Sporting House at Suntec yesterday and saw this Puma Women's Spirit Grip Bag which I have spotted at Queensway Shopping Centre on last Sunday... But here, they carried 3 colours - black, gold and white, whereas I only saw the black one at Queensway. Ok, the white one is definitely out as the combination with green looks abit hard to match with my clothings. So that left me with the choice of the black or gold one. However, I was not able to decide which to buy, so Dear and I walked over to the Puma boutique at Marina while I thought about it.

When we arrived at Marina's Puma boutique, I already saw a gal trying on that bag which I have eyed on. And I saw the bigger version of the same bag this time. During that short 10 mins stay in the shop, I think there were about 3 people who tried on that bag!!! Even when we went back to the boutique after our movie, I saw another 3 different customers looking at those bags! And the saleperson even took out a new piece of the big black one and left it on the table behind the cashier. I wonder if someone has called to reserve it or was he buying it for his friend??... Well well, people who knows me will know my character - I hate copycats!! Similarly, I hate it when others eye on the same things as me. Bleh!! =P

Ok, back to topic, anyway I just cannot decide whether to buy the black Puma bag or the gold one?? The bigger one or the smaller one??? The big one seems too big (size of a bowling bag) and the small one seems a little too small (size of a normal handbag) for me. If I am still skooling, I would definitely go for the big black one without much considerations. Furthermore it looks kinda retro!! But now that I do not need the use of such a big bag, so I actually bought the smaller one instead... And I chose the gold one as shown below. But I have been thinking about changing it to the small black one again, as I think the gold one doesn't seem to suit some of my attires... say if I were to wear a black top with my jeans and my black heels... seems like the gold colour comes out from nowhere... Then again, I think it will all depends on how I mix and match my apparels. Sigh... It's always like that...

This is why the gals always have so many things to buy compared to the guys!! Coz we have to buy different colour shoes and bags to match different colour clothings... Furthermore, we have to match them according to the different styles and occasions. It's very troublesome sometimes but still I'm enjoying it!!! Kekeke!!

No comments: