Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Regretting Snipping Off Your Locks?? Worry Not...

After keeping my hair short for almost 1 year, I am kinda getting sick of my short hair look... or rather bcoz I can't cut my hair as I am in the process of growing it long again. I miss my long hair! Then again whenever I see girls with nice short hair, I still have the urge to cut it short... yet I can't!!! I must endure... coz I want to keep my hair long... Hee... Fickle-minded as usual!!

I think my current shoulder length hair is the most difficult stage to maintain bcoz of its 'qiaoness' at the ends and is also the most challenging stage to pass... coz must endure for quite a long period while waiting for the hair to grow below the shoulder length... This is kinda irritating... I am currently experiencing the 'feel like cutting yet cannot cut' stage. Now my hair is so untidy, messy and has no shape which makes me feel so aunty!! Ok, I know I am aunty lah... but but but... you know what I mean ok???!!!

Anyway, I need to do something about my hair... I have been thinking of going for hair extensions! I am referring to those extensions using braiding methods to make the hair look longer... Thought of trying that... But after reading comments on forum threads about hair extensions, many girls said that they developed swollen or itchy scalp... And many said that they suffered from hair loss... Sounds scary huh!!!

I think after reading those comments, I have decided to give it a miss! I am not brave enough to take the risk bcoz I already have very little hair so my hair is very precious to me! Hahaa... Can't afford to lose anymore hair lor!! So I decided to choose the safer option which is...

Jiang jiang jiang jiang!!! Nice???


This is also hair extensions but the instant clip-on type, so it can be used as and when I like it and then it can be detached at the end of the day... Cool huh!!! I simply love my instant long long hair!!!

At the same time, I also bought a piece of clip-on fringe, just for the fun of seeing myself in straight fringe coz I don't have the courage to cut this kind of fringe!! Hehee... Apparently, these type of hair pieces and extensions are quite popular in Taiwan and Japan.


I think I look pretty silly with this type of straight fringe... not suitable for me! Instead I think Deardear looks better with it... Ahahahaaa!! Cute right??! =D


Have a good laugh!!! =P

No comments: