Wednesday, July 15, 2009

MJ's Guitarist For 'This Is It' Concert

I was supposed to start my new job today, however I received a call from the HR department yesterday and was informed that they have to defer my commencement date to next week due to a suspected H1N1 case in the organization. Heee... 3 more days of freedom! Hahaaa!!

Anyway during MJ's memorial service, I took notice of that blond gal who sang with Judith Hills and the other background singers, who sang We Are The World during the memorial service. I think she looks quite cool! All I knew was that she was the guitarist in MJ's concert rehearsal footage... So I decided to search more info about her to kill my curiosity... I thought it would be quite difficult, however not. She is in fact quite a well-known guitarist!

Her name is Orianthi Panagaris, a 23 years old Australian guitarist! And she also sings! The following clip is a short interview with her on how she was selected to be MJ's guitarist.


No comments: