Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tammie's R.O.M.

Remember that I mentioned earlier about one of my friends getting engaged?... This friend is actually Tammie!! Fang, Eileen, Deardear and I just attended her solemnization ceremony held at Sentosa Resort Beaufort Hotel on last Sunday (30th Mar 2008).

She look so sweet and pretty that day coz I seldom see her with make-up! And she resembles her mum alot! I think her mum is so funny... like those happy-go-lucky type. In fact, it is also my (our) first time seeing and meeting her fiance, Benny. Hehee...

Anyway, congratulations to the both of them! Stay sweet, loving, romantic and happy forever!!! =D

Here are the pics taken that day...


Last but not least, presenting to you - Tammie's R.O.M. FEATURING The Pirates of the Caribbean, no I mean Sentosa! Hahaa! (edited by Fang using my T70)


No comments: