Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My Second Purchase of Oops! J Nail Polishes

Yay!! I am so excited to try on these new nail colours!! As Vanessa recently went to Taiwan for a holiday, I told her to make a visit to Oops! J for me so as to help me get some of the nail polishes.

Tadah~! Here are the 7 new bottles!!


Spent a total of NT$2650. There are altogether 6 different ranges - Temptation, Wondering, Galaxy, Future, Sweet and Pearly. If I did not remember wrongly, the range for Temptation and Wondering are more expensive costing NT$450 per bottle and the rest of the ranges are priced at NT$350 per bottle.

Here's a gentle reminder to manicure lovers like me, who would also travel to Taiwan to make their purchases at Oops! J - Please remember to check the colours of the nail polish inside the box when you are making your purchase at the shop, so as to make sure that it is the correct colour which you have picked earlier... bcoz sometimes the colour of the nail polish in the box does not tally with the colour stated on the outside of the box.

This was what happened to my friend Vanessa who did not open up the boxes on the spot to check and hence she only realized that she purchased 2 wrong colours for me after she passed the nail polishes to me back in Singapore. By then, it was too late for do anything about it. Luckily I am ok to take any of the colours as long as it's Oops! J nail polish coz I am hoping to collect the whole 6 ranges... Keke... =P The only unfortunate thing is that I already have one of the colours which she bought wrongly, so now I have 2 of the same colours!

No comments: