Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nail Extension - My Second Trial

I just finished my second trial on doing acrylic nail extension using artificial nail tip. This time, I did the extension on my own right index finger instead of the fake finger... as my right index and middle finger nails are shorter than the rest of my fingers due to chip-off, I have decided to practice with my left hand to extend the fingernail on my right hand.

Adding on to my nail supplies... I even bought a box to keep my items! Tadah~! Do I look like a professional manicurist now?? Hahaa!


That's not all... There are still plenty of things not kept in the box! The rest of the barangs are kept in my Ikea storage box! Wait till you see all the nail polishes that I have... you will faint!! Before I show you guys my nail polishes collection, here's just a small preview...


It's a colour chart showing all the nail polish colours I have! Ok, there are some empty slots though... coz it is still incomplete. I have not completed it bcoz I have yet to sort out every colour. And this is only chart 1... I still have chart 2 not started on yet. =P

Ok, back to my nail extension trial... This is my little practice space...


And this is the end result of my completed nail extension!


Still not very nice but I think it's still acceptable! Compare my index fingernail to my middle and fourth fingernails... Can you see the difference between with and without extension?

Hmmm... Now I feel weird with only one artificial fingernail tip attached. But before I remove it, I will see if it can last till next weekend or longer. Anyway, the removal of acrylic extensions require quite alot of time... now I am feeling too lazy to go through the process so I shall wait till next Saturday or Sunday then.

No comments: