Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oops! 'J'olin Is In Singapore!

Jolin is in Singapore now... I guessed she should be on her way to IMM for her promotion on Taiwan... but why am I still sitting here blogging??? Duhh... I wish I am at IMM now but thinking of being there and waiting for Jolin's appearance alone has stopped me from going... I fear loneliness!! Hahaa!!

Anyway, I was searching for news on today's event at IMM just now. At the same time, I found out that actually there's this shop in Singapore called
The Skin Boutique that has already brought in Jolin's Oops! J nail polishes!! I think I will go and check this place out one of these days... here's the website for people who are interested in the product - http://theskinboutique.com.sg/about-oopsj.php

The physical shop is located at No. 21 Club Street #02-09 Singapore 069410 (Opp. Far East Square, above Senso Restaurant). Tel/Fax: +65 6423 9394. Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 11am - 8pm, Sat & Sun 11am - 6pm.

By the way, I am not paid to advertise for them but bcoz I support Jolin's product and I truly recommend it to all other Jolin's female fans as well as princesses and divas who like to have bling bling nails!!

Oh yah, there's something to add... the prices of the nail polishes sold in
The Skin Boutique are slightly higher than those of which I purchased directly from Oops! J while I was in Taiwan. But I think this is due to the import shipping cost to Singapore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi may i ask if you have the address of the Oops!J shop in taiwan? huiping_capricorn@hotmail.com Thanks.