Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Our Voodoo Mini's!!

Went to Queensway Shopping Centre and Marina Square with Dear today to search for my rollerblading protective gears, however I wasn't able to find a set that fits me right... I actually quite like the knee guards from Rollerblade but too bad their wrist and elbow guards that come with the knee guards as a set could not fit me... Apparently, the M size for their knee guards was just right for me, as for their wrist and elbow guards were far too big for my hands and arms... Sigh...

In the end, I didn't buy any gears today... instead we went to Minitoons and bought 2 cute keychains!! Hehee... They are called
Voodoo Mini's! Each design came with a name and even has a power (charm) tag attached to each doll.


I bought Ponnie with the love charm for myself and Mighty Ranger with the health/protection charm for Deardear. Initially, I thought of buying the Little Fairy but the last pink one is spoilt bcoz I noticed a missing star on its wand... so Ponnie became my next better choice as it is white in colour and has long hair tied up into a pony-tail!!

As stated on the poster and the
website, Ponnie will bless you and your partner with blissful eternal love. And Mighty Ranger is a friend for your pals and loved ones, who will protect them against harms, dangers and accidents and handle difficult situations for them.

Coincidently, I later realized that Dear was actually wearing a red T-shirt which is the colour of Mighty Ranger and I was wearing a white polo-T which is the colour of Ponnie. Even the initials of our voodoo dolls' name matches Dear and my name... Mighty Ranger starts with the letter 'M' and Ponnie starts with the letter 'P'!! Hehehee...


And yesh!! It's the 13th again... Happy anniversary to us!! =)

No comments: