Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Finally... A Satisfying Job Offer!

Hehee... Went to one of the prestigious banks' (guess guess? hahaa!) call centre for an interview as their Customer Service Officer on Monday and was being offered the position last night!! Yes, they offered me a very much higher salary rate than what all the other companies had offered me previously. And I have accepted the offer. Hehee!!

But a bad thing about this position is that it has got rotational shifts and is on a 6 months contract (upon renewal if performance is good)... meaning my weekends and public holidays are going to be burnt once I finish their training. Training is for 2 weeks, starting from next Monday (26 June), which is also the date of work commencement.

Actually I am feeling slightly insecured about the offer now bcoz the interviewer who called me up to offer me the job did not ask me to go down to sign the employment appointment letter... instead she just told me to report to work on Monday at 9am sharp. And when I asked her about the appointment letter, she told me that she isn't sure if their HR department could make it in time before Monday to get my appointment letter ready. Thus, I have to wait for their call again. Well, I've got no choice but to wait then...

Meanwhile, I hope that I can go to Sunset Bay with Dear during this week... I must make use of my time for play now before I start work... And I also feel like rollerblading too... if not I think I might not have alot of chance to use my newly bought protective gears once work commences... Hahaa... Oh yah, and my new tennis outfit, I have not even worn it for once! (Oh no!! All those negative thoughts and memories of working shift-work are coming back to haunt me! =S) I think I will have very little time for leisure, as well as meeting up with Dear and friends next time due the irregular shift hours... (Hey, you people don't meet up when I cannot make it ok!! Ahahaa!! Just joking la! =P)

No comments: