Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Fun At The Beach

Went to Sunset Bay on last Saturday with Shufang, Kevin, Gena, Dear and his friends... It seems so long ago since the last time we went to the beach!! Our tan has already faded... WE ALL NEED THE SUN!!! Hehehee...

Supposed to meet at Harbourfront McDonalds at 10.30am but we were late... kekeke... =P As my mama had already cooked a sumptuous meal, she told us to eat before leaving. Not really a sumptuous meal lah, but I simply love the prawns!!! Yum yum!!! All these while, I have been taking my breakfast/lunch (brunch) at Harbourfront Mc or Shih Lin... This is my first time eating a home cook breakfast at home before going to Sunset Bay...

When Dear and I arrived at Harbourfront, Kevin, Gena and Bernard had already finished eating their breakfast ... Though I was not feeling hungry, I was tempted by the Cup Corn poster in Mc. Hehee... So I bought a cup to try... It did not taste as nice as the authentic one bcoz salt was not given, only margarine.

After Fang arrived, we then proceed to Sentosa. So Kevin, Gena, Fang and I sat at the back of Bernard's van. At the admission checkpoint , I think the Sentosa staff can't even see us at the back of the van lor! Hahaa! A good way to smuggle non-Islander card holders into Sentosa. =P

Andrew and his cousins were already at the beach when we arrived. Initially, Fang and I felt a little uncomfortable when we first saw them coz we dunno them... but nevermind, we gals sat down to chit chat while the guys played their soccer! Anyway, there was no sun... Booboo...


Not long after, a gal named Yiping came to join us. She is Bernard's friend (or is it admiree? Hehee!!). Frankly speaking, I dun really like her though ---> Bad first impression perhaps. Dun think she is the type that I will enjoy mixing around with.

Anyway, here are the piccies taken on that day.


Once again, it rained damn heavily after we finished bathing. We were then caught in the rain while walking to the other tram stop. I was so drenched till I felt freaking cold... When the tram came, the seats were all wet. Dear then used his towel to wipe the seat. Along the way, water kept dripping onto our seats and Fang also had to use her towel to wipe the seat every now and then. Luckily I was sitting between the two of them! Well, probably using the tram as a beach transport wasn't such a good idea afterall... Think they should juz bring back the beach line bus!

After that, we went to Suntec to eat vietnamese food. The restaurant is called Pho House (if I din remember wrongly) on the 3rd level near Kushinbo. It's similar to that MeKong restaurant in Melbourne. I ordered the vermicelli... It's quite nice actually! Something different!! Think we should go there more often next time. =D

No comments: