Sunday, November 09, 2008

Me and My Fickle-Mindedness!!!

Hee... Last Sunday, I had an appointment with my hairstylist to trim my hair and also to change my hair colour. I have been undecided on what colour to change to until I saw this model in one of the Taiwanese magazine which I bought few weeks back... then I decided to dye my hair to that golden brown colour...


This was the result after dyeing my hair... I thought it looked kinda too orangy on me bcoz it has been so many years since I last dyed such a bright colour on my whole head! In fact, I think my tanned skin tone has faded making the contrast even more obvious with my fair skin colour. I could not really accept it this time. Furthermore, I felt that my current hair length was too short for such a colour as all the previous times I dyed this colour were when I was still having my long hair! I thought I will look ugly on my brother's wedding day. Therefore...

3 days later, I went back to my hairstylist to dye back a darker colour after work... and he DID NOT charge me for it at all. This time I feel that the colour he re-dyed for me is too dark! Hehee... I looked at the photos which I have taken a few days back with my golden brown hair, I then regret re-dyeing my hair.

Although I find this darker hair colour more like the recent me, I started missing the bright golden brown hair again!! In fact, I prefer my previous colour. I wished I had listened to Deardear earlier not to go back and re-dye my hair... I now feel that my hair colour looks boring once again... nothing special... I wonder if I were to go back and ask my hairstylist to dye back the golden brown colour, will he scold me?? The other worry is that I think my hair will be super dry and damage if I go back and re-dye it again!

My colleagues were all so surprised to see the drastic change in my hair colour within a short 4 days!!! Hahaa! =P

No comments: