Sunday, August 17, 2008

Feels So 特务J!

*Ta-dah!!*...


I am now 特务P!! Ahahaa... No more long hair! I have finally told my hairstylist to snip off my long hair that was kept for the last 10 years! Hehee...

Actually, I have considered about cutting my hair short for quite awhile... Always thinking of cutting short but did not have the courage to... Yesterday, I finally made up my mind to do so coz I was so bored with my long hairstyle. The most I can make changes to was to the colour, not much of a change in the style... Thus, decided to cut it short for a change!

Now I am back to black hair again... no more blondie... I love drastic colour changes to my hairstyle!! Hahaa!! But it's not fully black this time... coz there are streaks of purple on my fringe! This concave hairstyle was meant to shorter at the back but coz my hairstylist is afraid that I might regret cutting my hair short so he insisted that I take this length first... so in the end the concave does not look like a concave bcoz it isn't steep at all... in fact it looks more like a one length cut. I want the concave to be more steep next time! Anyway... I still like my current hairstlyle though and I did not regret cutting my hair short. But I am a little not used to the colour yet coz it has suddenly become so black!

I think this hairstyle looks abit similar to 特务J! =P


No comments: