Friday, March 21, 2008

We Love Beautiful Nails!



Yesterday while I was working, my colleague from my department suddenly called me over to her workstation and introduced me to another colleague named Carol from the other department. She asked if I know her and I said yes as we have ever interacted once shortly over work matter. However, we have never talked to each other eversince then.

Carol suddenly showed me a folder whereby she sticked on many fake nail pieces with different samples of nailart designs! Immediately, I felt so fascinated and started talking to her as if we have known each other for ages! Hahaa!! I finally found someone who has the same interests as me!! Only after talking to her, I realized that she is trying to start her own small business as a freelance manicurist using a blog!! Her topic caught my attention at once!

I am so amazed when she told me that she actually loves doing her own nails and thus started to pick up an interest in learning to do the nailarts herself thru practising and without taking up courses! She sounded exactly like me!! Kekeke!! I think I have found a bosom friend, or should I say maybe a potential business partner (in my dream of opening my own manicure shop)!! Hahaa!

Immediately, I felt so excited for her about her intentions of starting her own business. In fact, deep inside my heart, I wish I could join her and share my suggestions with her! On the spot I left my work undone and we started chatting on how we enjoy doing our own nails with nailart designs, we talked about the places we always frequent to purchase the manicure materials and even shared the same craze of shopping at Sasa for nail polishes!! Besides, recently I also love buying books on nailarts so that I could learn more designs and ways of painting my nails! I think we have alot to talk about and I just felt like chit-chatting with her on and on, unfortunately we can't as there's still work to do. I was so engrossed in our conversation till I did not even realize that my team leader was standing beside me while we were chatting, he was waiting to take down my efficiency stats. So we went back to work immediately after that.

Actually I have a thought of expressing my desire and inspiration to join her in what she is currently doing... but bcoz we have just got to know each other, I do not know if she will mind me joining her... furthermore this is originally her business idea.

In any case, I hope she will become successful! This is her blog called
My Manicure... http://mymanicure.blogspot.com/.

Those who are interested in doing manicure can visit her blog to find out more about her services. =)

No comments: