Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!

I know my greetings to all is kinda late for CNY. =P But anyway, today is the 7th day of lunar new year So Happy Ren Ri to everyone!

I have taken leave from today to Friday... My initial plan was to celebrate my anniversary with Dear today, Valentine's Day tomorrow and brother's R.O.M. on Friday... too bad Dear could only take leave on Friday... so I decided to take leave just to stay home to relax... coz I'm still in CNY mood. Kekeke... But I think I will begin to hate the days starting from next Monday onwards bcoz there will be no more PH till 21st March which is Good Friday. Eventually, our lifestyle will start to repeat itself daily again bcoz there will be nothing else but work, eat and sleep, work, eat and sleep, work, eat and sleep and it can go on and on (with abit of other activities on weekends lah)... Aiyah, in other words, life is just boring lah...

Well, I have watched Kung Fu Dunk with some friends on last Saturday... Knowing that it is a lame show but still we went to watch it... I guess most people just wanna see Jay Chou but for me, I just wanna know the story so that I will not be left out when others talk about it... Anyway I love watching comedies... they are always lame but funny... I like! Hehee!

As for my comments on the movie... I think it's not very very nice lah coz the slamdunk actions are overly exaggerated... but it was exciting to watch the 2 basketball teams played against each other, knowing that you want Jay's team to win the match! Right?? And just like Initial D, there's a new song to the movie called 周大侠.

Here's the music video... Take note of the lyrics... it says something like he no longer sells toufu (in Initial D) but he is now learning kungfu (in Kung Fu Dunk)... Haaa!


Okie, that's all for now. Here's wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day in advance! ;)

No comments: