Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Celebration In My Office

Hohoho... Merry Christmas to all!! Celebrated my christmas eve afternoon with my colleagues this year! We had to work till 3pm even on christmas eve while others knocked off at 12 or 1pm. But it's ok coz we actually only worked until 12pm. Then our christmas lunch started as the management catered food for us!

Oh yah, when I arrived at work, there were already many presents on my desk! I think it's true that the people here buy christmas gifts for everyone! Luckily I was prepared and had also bought presents for majority!

So at 12.15pm, we went to the pantry to take out food then we all gathered in our own cliques while eating. Then we realized our AVP was kinda left out coz no one sat with her... but no one bothers anyway. =P

Ok after eating, we started our gift exchange session. Everyone took turns... So I got a present from Tanleen and I gave out the present that I bought to Perlim. Glad that she liked the present.

Well, we sat around to chit chat, open presents and take photos while waiting for time to past... We even had a toasting session with the other 2 departments where Jonathan, the uncle, shouted 'YIAM SENG'!!! It was so funny coz he was the only one shouting and also the loudest! Furthermore, not once but thrice!! So whenever he started shouting the 'yiam', everyone started laughing!! He thought he is at a wedding dinner or what??! Hahaaa!! Damn dumb lah!

Anyway, here are the photos taken...


And my presents received...


No comments: