Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Idol Is Now A Daddy!

Happy birthday Jimmy and congratulations!!! Today is Jimmy Lin's 35th birthday... and he finally announced the birth of his son and that he got engaged with Kelly Chen Ruo Yi last year. *Prrrunk* Did you just hear the sound of my heart breaking??? Deardear, faster help me pick up the broken pieces on the floor and stick them back together!! Ahahaaa...

My idol since childhood days has suddenly got married and even has a son now!!! Sigh... Don't know why I feel abit weird... Not so much of jealousy but more like I don't really like his wife, maybe because the public don't know much about her. Futhermore, he is considered forever 17 years old to me... Cannot quite believe that he is a father now... It's too sudden!!! In fact, I still prefer him to be with Ruby Lin or Chen Yifei... Anyway, since our Mr Lin prefers Kelly, there's nothing the fans can do but to support him with his decision and give him more support for now he is a father! After hearing what Jimmy says, I feel proud that my idol is willing to stand out to face the public and tell the truth for the sick of his child's future.

Little Jimmy is cute... hope he grows up to be as handsome and cute as Jimmy.


No comments: