Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tokidoki for Hello Kitty & Onitsuka Tiger


Both Tokidoki and Hello Kitty are my favourites! And recently they have collaborated with each other! Last week, Deardear told me that he has bought me something... never did I expect that he actually went online to purchase 3 Tokodoki for Hello Kitty tops for me from Tokidoki's website! Love them!!! Thanks Deardear!!


A few weeks back, he also bought himself a pair of Tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger sneakers and bought me a pair of Tokidoki toy figures - Til' Death Do Us Part. According to the Onitsuka Tiger sales assistant, the sneakers are of limited edition in Singapore! For each size that they were selling, there were only 2 pairs available for purchase.


Adios and Ciao Ciao are my favourite Tokidoki characters!! Coz I love pink and my dear loves black... so that makes us kinda similar to Adios and Ciao Ciao! Hehee... =P Anyway, I just find them cute lah.


Besides the Tokidoki for Hello Kitty apparels, I also like the Tokodoki for Hello Kitty bags! They have got gold trimmings on them!! That's another one of my favourite colours! Too bad, I think the bags are not launched on Tokidoki's website yet although I saw it on Sanrio Japan's website... =(

No comments: